Deliciously fresh and sweet tasting, this green tea is a keeper. Bringing together the astringent notes of ancient tulsi, the Organic Green Tea Tulsi is great on the senses as well as channels an Ayurvedic bliss. There are myriad colors of green, and an equally riotous fragrance of tulsi in every taste.
INGREDIENTS– Lemon Tulsi and Green Tea
TEA TASTING EXPERIENCE
Tasting Notes – When the tulsi and tea comes together, there’s nothing but a riot. The fragrance is refreshingly minty and riotous, starting with a bang and slowing down to a beautiful refreshing aftertaste. The ayurveda bliss ends in a spicy aftertaste.
AROMA – Refreshing, light smell of tulsi flowers
APPEARANCE – Warm olive green
COMPLEMENTS – Indian snacks
Olive green and light green leaves mix together on a bed of dark tippy dry leaf buds
• Take 180 ml of cold filtered water
• Heat it up to a temperature of 93 degree
• Pour 1.5 tsp or 2.5g of tea leaves in warm water
• Allow to steep for 5 minutes
• Tea can be enjoyed just as it is OR with a little sugar OR a tsp of organic honey
PERFECT TIME TO DRINK– During breakfast