A burst of chamomile fragrance is what floral dreams are made up of, and this Organic Green Tea Chamomile from India is just as exotic and tasty. Bringing the freshness of this flower to the tea, it is relaxing and soothing on the senses with a slight astringent bite.
INGREDIENTS– Pure Dried Chamomile Tea Flowers
TEA TASTING EXPERIENCE
Tasting Notes – A deep and sweet full taste reminiscent of the best floral honey
AROMA – Light and refreshing with chamomile fragrance
APPEARANCE – Warm amber
COMPLEMENTS – Breads, toast and bakes
Light green leaves with dried chamomile buds.
• Take 180 ml of cold filtered water
• Heat it up to a temperature of 93 degree
• Pour 1.5 tsp or 2.5g of tea leaves in warm water
• Allow to steep for 5 minutes
• Tea can be enjoyed just as it is OR with a little sugar OR a tsp of organic honey
PERFECT TIME TO DRINK– Hot, anytime of the day