The earthy and ephemeral scent of turmeric interspersed with the rusticity of the earth, deliciously strong accents that are spicy, pungent yet refreshing on the senses. All this and more go into the making of Assamese Organic Green Tea with Turmeric.
INGREDIENTS– Organic Green Tea and Turmeric.
TEA TASTING EXPERIENCE
Tasting Notes – Spicy, mellow taste, pungent notes and slightly aromatic
AROMA – Slightly aromatic with light notes of saffron
APPEARANCE – Light amber
COMPLEMENTS – Breads, toast and bakes
Loose Leaf Organic Green Tea and Turmeric.
• Take 180 ml of cold filtered water
• Heat it up to a temperature of 93 degree
• Pour 1.5 tsp or 2.5g of tea leaves in warm water
• Allow to steep for 5 minutes
• Tea can be enjoyed just as it is OR with a little sugar OR a tsp of organic honey
PERFECT TIME TO DRINK– Hot, anytime of the day