Revive yourself with the cooling and minty freshness, an invigorating combination that is both light and enjoyable. Fresh delicately grown Loose Leaf Organic Green Tea Mint sourced from lush tea estates of Assam exude a beautiful fragrance of peppery mint when being sipped.
INGREDIENTS– Loose green tea leaves
TEA TASTING EXPERIENCE
Tasting Notes – Light yet brisk peppermint and spearmint notes are rounded off with deep green tea leaves and a sweet aftertaste with fruity undertones. The beginning notes overpower the senses which ends in a delicious mouthful.
AROMA – Light, refreshing and rejuvenating aroma of mint candy
APPEARANCE – Warm amber
COMPLEMENTS – Toasted bread and butter
Small graded mixed of olive green and dark green leaves with an aroma of mint splash.
• Take 180 ml of cold filtered water
• Heat it up to a temperature of 93 degree
• Pour 1.5 tsp or 2.5g of tea leaves in warm water
• Allow to steep for 5 minutes
• Tea can be enjoyed just as it is OR with a little sugar OR a tsp of organic honey
PERFECT TIME TO DRINK– Hot, anytime of the day